Matchstick Monkey Review

Monday, August 27, 2018


Hi everyone, me again. I promised myself I would write atleast one blog post a week, but obviously with having two babies under two I think I may have been setting myself up for failure. So here I am 4 weeks after my first post writing again. This time it a product review. 



A couple of weeks ago Matchstick Monkey kindly sent us one of their new gift box sets to try out and review. The set includes A Large dancing monkey teething toy, A soft hanging monkey toy with velcro hands and a Cotton muslin blanket with teething label. It’s available in four different colours; Pink, Green, Blue and Grey. The gift set retails at £29.95 and it’s available to purchase from here


Savannah really doesn’t cope well with teething at all, and as a parent there is nothing worst than seeing your mini humans in pain and not being able to help them, but I can honestly say that this tether has been a life saver and really has worked a treat with helping Savannah manage teething a little better. It’s freezer friendly unlike other tethers I’ve used in the past so I’ve just been popping it in the freezer for an hour before giving it too her and the coldness of it really numbs her gums. It also features a bumpy texture behind the monkeys face, which I’ve been applying teething gel to and gently brushing her gums with it. This allows me to make sure the teething gel gets exactly where it needs to be, also Savannah loves to brush her 4 teeth so doesn’t mind me doing this as she hates me applying teething gel with my finger and will usually clamp her jaw tightly a refuse to open her mouth for me. 


All in all I think this a great product which I would recommend to any mums with teething baby’s and toddlers. And the gift set would make a lovely present for an expecting mum. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments